Last Modified: March 10, 2023
1. What are Cookies and why does OrgOrg use them?
2. What types of Cookies does OrgOrg use?
Our Service uses “first-party Cookies” (i.e., Cookies served by us) and “third-party Cookies” (i.e., Cookies served by third parties that we work with). Cookies are unique to your account or your browser. Session-based Cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent Cookies last until you or your browser deletes them or until they expire. Our uses of Cookies fall into the following general categories:
- Advertising- or Targeting-Related. We may use first-party or third-party Cookies to deliver content, including ads, relevant to your interests, on our Service or on third-party sites.
4. How do I manage Cookies?
a. How do I manage Cookies used by OrgOrg?
b. How do I opt out of Google data collection?
We also may use certain forms of display advertising and other advanced features through Google Universal Analytics, such as Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. These features enable us to use first-party Cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party Cookies (such as the Doubleclick advertising cookie) or other third-party Cookies together to inform, optimize, and display ads based on your past visits to the Service.
- You may opt out of certain Google advertising products by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager, currently available at google.com/ads/preferences.
- You can view Google's currently available Google Analytics opt-out options at tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
c. How do I opt out via self-regulatory programs?
You can opt-out of advertising companies serving interest-based advertising to you by using the self-regulatory program opt-outs below (to the extent those companies participate in such industry opt-out pages).
- To opt-out of receiving interest-based ads from members of the Digital Advertising Alliance please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ for web properties or https://youradchoices.com/appchoices for mobile apps.
- To opt out of receiving interest-based ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative, please visithttps://thenai.org/opt-out/.